Loader and hydraulic circuit.

/ Loader and hydraulic circuit. #1  

HankStains

Tractor
Fordson Super Major, Massey 835-DS, Energic 521, John Deere 420, Case 580B CK
Hi, I've had my b7001 for 3 months now. With BH and FEL it is a godsend on my little fermette here in France. (Couldn't afford a large garden in the UK.) Backhoe is way powerful and the FEL is useful but I think there is a problem with the hydraulics. I see a lot of other people on the forum aswell have problems with the power aspect of a FEL, my problem is a bit different.
Next to the seat I have a hydraulic select lever. It would appear to three positions. Centre = Neutral. Rear lifts the 3PH and forward does nothing. If i remove the BH and use my rotorvator I have to raise the 3PH which instantly drops and then curl up the front bucket to raise the rotorvator, hold the rotorvator in place with a chain. After turning round I lift the 3PH with the front bucket control, Take off the chain and let it lower to the ground. THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS. Can any one tell what the forward position on my hydraulic selector should be for and also why when curling up with FEL into a load the hydraulic selector jumps a bit and then moves into neutral. **** frustrating. I'm sure all this is not normal and the circuit is wrong. Trouble is stuck here in France the dealers are a bit thin on the ground and won't work with grey imports anyway

PLEASE HELP

Thanks Pete. See attached picture

Attachments

• 489192-T2a.jpg
    489192-T2a.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 246