List of censored words on TBN

/ List of censored words on TBN #11  
George Carlin 7 words you can never say on TV....... Not dumb enough to embed media....

/ List of censored words on TBN #13  
George Carlin 7 words you can never say on TV....... Not dumb enough to embed media....
Sorry, I grabbed the wrong guy. I also opted not to post the clip...

/ List of censored words on TBN #16  
To see a compiled list...(available for developers etc.) it is quite enlightening how many different spellings etc. there can be for obscene words etc...

/ List of censored words on TBN #18  
George Carlin's routine wouldn't work today because they say that stuff out loud on TV now.

My wife and I liked one particular TV show, but stopped watching because of all the cursing.

/ List of censored words on TBN #19  
I worked at a financial firm, a friend ran their security team (with an iron fist and a gun-some good stories there)

They cam up with an email filter list, like people saying stuff about execs and some of the words you can't say for PG rating and ones you can't say in an airport etc.

I send an email to one of my coworkers, with his knowledge, that used just about every word in the list.

Got a call from my security friend, said I set a new record with 142 hits from his email filter in one shot :cool: Lit up his console like a Christmas tree.

ah the good old days when people had a sense of humor.