Life is beutiful on a Branson

/ Life is beutiful on a Branson #1  

lake_arthur

Tractor
Branson 2810
I live in the southern part of Louisiana and our winters are mild but very wet. This winter I couldn't wait to be able to get some seat time and start building the track. By the time I was able to start building the jumps and hills that are approx. 5-6 ft. tall all it took was 11 hrs on the hour meter. Me and my little boy, 6 yrs. old, both ride.This is a good stress relief. I am able to read the forum at work,Paramedic on an ambulance down about 1-2 miles just north of the Gulf of Mexico. We have lots of free time on our hands. We work a 168 hr pay period( 2 wks ). Very laid back job.Branson lovers please respond.

/ Life is beutiful on a Branson #2  
It is great how much work you can get done with one of these machines in a short amount of time. Now you are going to have to think of excuses to "rebuild" the track to keep it interesting for you and your boy and to give you more seat time.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Life is beutiful on a Branson
Thats true Duane, but just the maintenance on the track will give me plenty of practice, bushogging, and keeping the lanes plowed.
Take care

/ Life is beutiful on a Branson #4  
You'll have to post some pictures of your new track. I'm an old motocrosser and flat tracker and I would love to see what you've done. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif