Lets see your machines...

/ Lets see your machines... #11  
NCDBO I believe you are correct with the serial plate location.

I don't have a photo of the data plate but it reads. Type 130, Model 20, Serial 66XX. The engine plate reads model D700 2138 and its a Clinton.

There is very little info on these tractors as to years produced and other production info.

I know mine is the wrong colour, but when the previous owner restored it he thought it looked better red than the green. I like red too.

/ Lets see your machines... #12  
Hear is my 1993 BCS 605 with a 1978 Acme 8hp diesel. I have the adjustable 20" or 26" tiller, 28" snow blower, 40" lawn mower, and a 36" push blade. The diesel came off an older 715 that I found. Joel at Earth Tools said that engine pre-dated his experience with the two wheel tractor! I also have two sets of wheels (bar and turf). Plus the old spline quick hitch.

Attachments

• 100_2732.JPG
    100_2732.JPG
    977.6 KB · Views: 557
  • 100_2759.jpg
    100_2759.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 878
   / Lets see your machines...
Hear is my 1993 BCS 605 with a 1978 Acme 8hp diesel. I have the adjustable 20" or 26" tiller, 28" snow blower, 40" lawn mower, and a 36" push blade. The diesel came off an older 715 that I found. Joel at Earth Tools said that engine pre-dated his experience with the two wheel tractor! I also have two sets of wheels (bar and turf). Plus the old spline quick hitch.

Very nice!

/ Lets see your machines... #14  
Hi I have a 735 diesel with ACME ADN 37/2 377cc I think 8.8 hp Very powerful because long stroke . Hard to vrank I add a compression release lever. Take about one liter hour. I use it a lot in summer.
The mower is a SEP MAINLINE. I adapt it for BCS
The 735 is a very good tractor. 5 front speeds and two reversesBCS735 .jpg. The second is very good for mowing as the third on BCS 852 .I like the two ranges tranny.
If you find a 735. Take it you dont regret. Good Luck! Oldmech

/ Lets see your machines...
Nice machine oldmech.

/ Lets see your machines... #16  
I have a Mainline SEP mower too that I bought not knowing it wouldnt fit the BCS. How did you adapt it to fit your 735?

/ Lets see your machines... #17  
Hi! I use a Quick Coupling. For center I make a special bushing between adaptor(quick coupling) and the SEP casing.

The big problem is the SEP spline shaft. I make a 18x15 Din 5482 special spline shaft fix with bushing. Machine shop ask me 200 for make the shaft. But Now. I find something. We can dismantle a Quick coupling and take the good spline shaft 70 bucks. Good luck! Oldmechadapt4.jpg

/ Lets see your machines... #18  
Here's a couple of my Gravely Commercial 10....

- Jay

Gravely and Gena small.JPGgravely with sickle (1024x768).jpg

/ Lets see your machines... #20  
There's an old thread here somewhere with lots of pictures of members 2 wheeled tractors, but I couldn't find it. I would like to go back through it, would be neat to merge with this thread.