Let's see your Kubota

/ Let's see your Kubota #561  
Low hours... that is an understatement! 3hr/year! I hope you can find time to put a whole bunch more than that on it!

Yea really low, laughed with my Buddy about it, I already put 4 on it the first day I got it! Know it don't even have enough hours for first scheduled oil and filter change, but thinking I will anyway with the age it has on it. I know its the original filters because they Kubota factory grey LOL!

/ Let's see your Kubota #562  
Yea really low, laughed with my Buddy about it, I already put 4 on it the first day I got it! Know it don't even have enough hours for first scheduled oil and filter change, but thinking I will anyway with the age it has on it. I know its the original filters because they Kubota factory grey LOL!
Absolutely, if it were me, I would change all the filters, oil, air, transmission. I would be inclined to do the full maintenance, and flush and fill all fluids.

/ Let's see your Kubota #563  
Yeah something is wrong if you have to go out of your shop and into your tractor to warm up. Problem is I don't have a cab on my tractor or heat in my shop.

I don't have a nice warm Cab to deal with winter, but I have a Cab. It gets warm enough with engine heat that after an hour I usually take off hat and gloves and unzip my jacket. I have bought an manual windshield wiper to install , other than that I use a snow brush. The door is small and hard to enter and exit and the side panel plastic is cloudy. But I love it. i do not know I dealt with the cold when younger. My shop does not have heat so I have no place to hide.

In summer you would cook in it but I comes off in an hour. Open station has its benefits.

Attachments

• 20171201_213627 (1280x768).jpg
    20171201_213627 (1280x768).jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 20170315_112503 (1280x743).jpg
    20170315_112503 (1280x743).jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 162
   / Let's see your Kubota #564  
You could purchase one of those small automotive electric heaters for around $30 and have it nice and warm.

/ Let's see your Kubota #565  
I have an electric vest I can plug into the 12V accessory plug I installed. It is be kinder to the alternator and battery than a heater. There is so much difference being out of the wind, it really is not necessary on normal cold days. I just dislike plowing, vs dreading it.

/ Let's see your Kubota #566  
I don't have a nice warm Cab to deal with winter, but I have a Cab. It gets warm enough with engine heat that after an hour I usually take off hat and gloves and unzip my jacket. I have bought an manual windshield wiper to install , other than that I use a snow brush. The door is small and hard to enter and exit and the side panel plastic is cloudy. But I love it. i do not know I dealt with the cold when younger. My shop does not have heat so I have no place to hide.

In summer you would cook in it but I comes off in an hour. Open station has its benefits.

My last tractor had an aftermarket Sims cab. Heat but no AC. Even with the door off and all the windows open it was an OVEN in the summer.

Got rid of it and upgraded to the factory cab with A/C

/ Let's see your Kubota #568  
20170610_105708_resized[1966].jpg

Clear cutting debris from this summer. I use my L2501 like a rented mule and it delivers all I ask out of it.

/ Let's see your Kubota #570  
Here is a picture of my Bota's....1 picture of them posing and one picture of them working.

Little guy doing some yard work on some apartments I built this summer as well as posing with the awesome land pride grapple...
2017-08-25 12.00.07.jpg2017-08-13 15.45.38.jpg

Big guy posing with his new batwing as well as his very old disc...prepping the ground for a roundup ready alfalfa field.
2014-10-12 13.44.23.jpg2014-08-22 16.18.51.jpg