Let's see your knife.

/ Let's see your knife.
Here's another Off Grid brand folder . It's there " Caiman XL . What's neat is the Caiman XL and the regular size Caiman sell for the same price . Just for fun I been running the numbers on the bills from the Gents here that post there knife pics with paper bill money so we get an idea of the size of there knives and I can tell Ya's it's none of the D B Cooper stolen bills !
I'll make sure to run the numbers on mine before I post a pic, BB. Thanks for the tip! :)

/ Let's see your knife. #162  
For years I always carried a Victorinox Recruit as my EDC. Won it at a buddy's stag twenty some years ago. Unfortunately it fell out of pocket coming back from bear baiting when my buddies dog jumped on my lap. Searched the fields plenty of times with no luck. Maybe someday it will turn back up, but not likely.

I stumbled across cheap kits from Cabelas that contain a flashlight and knife. For $10, get a little flashlight and knife, couldn't really go wrong. Been carrying this knife for three years now and it's sufficient enough for the most part. At 3/8 of an inch wide, it fits nicely in the pocket and isn't too cumbersome.

For hunting, I prefer my Buck 110, or one of two I have that were handmade I received as wedding gifts.

Attachments

• 1671548258776.png
    1671548258776.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 77
   / Let's see your knife. #163  
Here's another Off Grid brand folder . It's there " Caiman XL . What's neat is the Caiman XL and the regular size Caiman sell for the same price . Just for fun I been running the numbers on the bills from the Gents here that post there knife pics with paper bill money so we get an idea of the size of there knives and I can tell Ya's it's none of the D B Cooper stolen bills !
You will notice that the serial numbers in my pictures are covered up, just in case somebody decides to run the numbers!!
David from jax

/ Let's see your knife.
For years I always carried a Victorinox Recruit as my EDC. Won it at a buddy's stag twenty some years ago. Unfortunately it fell out of pocket coming back from bear baiting when my buddies dog jumped on my lap. Searched the fields plenty of times with no luck. Maybe someday it will turn back up, but not likely.

I stumbled across cheap kits from Cabelas that contain a flashlight and knife. For $10, get a little flashlight and knife, couldn't really go wrong. Been carrying this knife for three years now and it's sufficient enough for the most part. At 3/8 of an inch wide, it fits nicely in the pocket and isn't too cumbersome.

For hunting, I prefer my Buck 110, or one of two I have that were handmade I received as wedding gifts.
I have lost different items by placing them in spots I knew at the time were not the places they should be. But, I was in a hurry. Some, I recalled later where they were but not most.
Good luck finding the borrowed knife but sounds like you are resigned to it being lost forever.

/ Let's see your knife. #166  
Cool topic; I too have an affection for knives, and have passed most of them down to my family. Pictured is my personal oldest and newest...

Cold War Jump Masters were req. to carry a knife on one of the lower legs during jumping opns; this A/F survival was issued to me when I graduated from J/M School in 1986, with a whopping 13 jumps. I jumped with it @ 90 more times.

The guys "borrowed" it to have it engraved when I left the 82nd; late in 1989.

My newest is the KBar 1119 Wrench Knife; out in the truck, so I chose a stock image.

I'll be back with more pics..

Attachments

• 1225220656.jpg
    1225220656.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20221225-065853.png
    Screenshot_20221225-065853.png
    193.1 KB · Views: 82
   / Let's see your knife.
Cool topic; I too have an affection for knives, and have passed most of them down to my family. Pictured is my personal oldest and newest...

Cold War Jump Masters were req. to carry a knife on one of the lower legs during jumping opns; this A/F survival was issued to me when I graduated from J/M School in 1986, with a whopping 13 jumps. I jumped with it @ 90 more times.

The guys "borrowed" it to have it engraved when I left the 82nd; late in 1989.

My newest is the KBar 1119 Wrench Knife; out in the truck, so I chose a stock image.

I'll be back with more pics..
Thanks for posting. Looking forward to your other pics.

/ Let's see your knife. #170  
Last two for the day; a 60mph gust just took out the power...

The Swiss bayonet was $9.00 when I bought it from an online surplus store

The Buck Omni skinned a "few" elk & deer.

Attachments

• 1227221001.jpg
    1227221001.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 66
  • 1227221004.jpg
    1227221004.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 63