leds conversion before and after

/ leds conversion before and after #11  
On a 100 watt light bulb a 100 watt led
only draws about 10 watts approx

willy

/ leds conversion before and after #12  
I've been looking at something like this but was wondering if they draw any more juice than factory. If so, can the wiring handle it?
Much much less. If you take the time to break it down you can add more lights on the same circuit. I added 2 back lights to my JD 2355 where there was only one, very bright floods, allowing me to light up a large area. On most of my tractors I have went to putting led's in the dash just to take the stress off the electrical system and reduce heat. With most of my tractors from the 80 and 90's. Those little bulbs had started to melt areas. Even my 2007 showed heat damage. And it easier to see at night.

/ leds conversion before and after #13  
I replaced all four halogen work lights on my [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] L6060 with these TL3240 led's from Tiger Lights:

Exact replacement for both mount and connector on many [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] tractors. The power draw is actually less than the OEM lights. The swap took about 20 minutes to do all four.

There is absolutely no comparison.

IMG_0931a.jpg
IMG_0932a.jpg

I can do night work now that I never could before. (Not a comparison, both pics are with LED's)

IMG_1265a.jpg
IMG_1266a.jpg

/ leds conversion before and after
took me twenty minutes to figure out how to pull apart the damn electrical connector on the first light then the other light took about 2 minutes to do.

I don't do enough night work to justify the 200$ for the front lights so I did just the back but it really is a huge difference.

Ironically the timing of our snow events means I haven't even cleared snow at night with the new lights yet. Currently getting a few inches so maybe tonight.

/ leds conversion before and after #15  
You should look for one yourself lol
Already have them and have for at least 2 years now. I get mine from Superbrite LED's and I only purchase Cree SMD's. Lots of inferior stuff out there today. All my lights are LED. front and back. I don't envision ever replacing any. In fact my yard lights are also LED. Much less current draw. Both my forward facing LED lamps as well as my rear facing lamps can illuminate up to 750 feet at night. 4 facing front, 2 facing rear. Because I use an electronic flasher unit, there was no reason to install dropping resistors on the flasher units. The solid state flasher unit takes care of that.

No reason to look, already did it, long ago.

/ leds conversion before and after #16  
Already have them and have for at least 2 years now. I get mine from Superbrite LED's and I only purchase Cree SMD's. Lots of inferior stuff out there today. All my lights are LED. front and back. I don't envision ever replacing any. In fact my yard lights are also LED. Much less current draw. Both my forward facing LED lamps as well as my rear facing lamps can illuminate up to 750 feet at night. 4 facing front, 2 facing rear. Because I use an electronic flasher unit, there was no reason to install dropping resistors on the flasher units. The solid state flasher unit takes care of that.

No reason to look, already did it, long ago.
Sorry to hear your not making enough money and planning to go out of business

/ leds conversion before and after #17  
Sorry to hear your not making enough money and planning to go out of business
Not that at all actually. The issue is the cost of inputs as well as the cost of the product. I don't believe in jamming my customers because my cost to produce has increased so much. When I get to pay 50 bucks a sack for 46 versus 15 bucks last year, something has to give. I make plenty of money, always have but I need to be fair as well. Unlike some on here, I operate in a fair and equitable basis, not abject greed.