Lazy Way to Fix Cart Tire Hole too Big for Plug?

/ Lazy Way to Fix Cart Tire Hole too Big for Plug? #11  
No… it comes in different density and applied hot with a vent hole opposite the stem fill port

/ Lazy Way to Fix Cart Tire Hole too Big for Plug?
I stuck a second plug in there, which surprised me, because getting the first one in was hard. So far, so good.

The idea of melting the plugs is hilarious. Worth considering.

/ Lazy Way to Fix Cart Tire Hole too Big for Plug?
The tire leaked again, so I took it off and went to the nearest tire place. They could not fit it on their machine to take it off the rim.

Took it to another place. They examined it, and it turns out it has FOUR holes in it. When I examined the tire, it was mounted and in the shade, and most of the leaks were on the inboard side where they were hard to spot. When I saw one hole, I figured that was all. Not so.

The double plug I put in is holding fine. I replaced an existing plug that leaked, and I plugged a hole that had never been fixed.

The tire, of course, is discontinued, so either I make this one work, I find a rarity on Ebay, or I buy 4 new tires. Maybe I could find a tube for it.

The tire guys said they could not put patches on the inside of the tire because it had holes in the sides. I was willing to give it a shot, considering the alternatives. It's not like it's going to have a dangerous blowout at 5 mph in my pasture.

/ Lazy Way to Fix Cart Tire Hole too Big for Plug? #14  
Could always dump a bottle of Green Slime tire sealant in it after plugging the holes.

/ Lazy Way to Fix Cart Tire Hole too Big for Plug? #15  
Get a tube.