Landpride Grader Scraper for BX 05 series of 15 series

/ Landpride Grader Scraper for BX 05 series of 15 series #1  

Old Red

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 HDC
So I have the GS2584 - 7 foot heavy land pride grader scraper for my big tractor. The thing is just amazing. However, I am now considering purchasing another one for my little tractor. I am torn between the 5 foot GS0560 or the 5 foot GS1560. The 05 series is made for BX tractors I believe, but curious if anyone has used the 15 series for their BX? I have the new BX23s.

So if you have a BX and a grader scraper what ya got?

/ Landpride Grader Scraper for BX 05 series of 15 series #2  
I would buy the 05. I have the Woods version and it is a good fit. Full-sized Cat 1 implements limit your motion range as the hitch is half way up when the implement is level and on the ground.

Bruce

/ Landpride Grader Scraper for BX 05 series of 15 series #3  
I have the GS1548 on my BX2370.

/ Landpride Grader Scraper for BX 05 series of 15 series
I would buy the 05. I have the Woods version and it is a good fit. Full-sized Cat 1 implements limit your motion range as the hitch is half way up when the implement is level and on the ground.

Bruce

Do you find that it is adequate and will take good bite when dropping the scarifers?

/ Landpride Grader Scraper for BX 05 series of 15 series #6  
Do you find that it is adequate and will take good bite when dropping the scarifers?

No complaints. I does all I ask of it. Like all box blades, it is sensitive to top link length.

Bruce

/ Landpride Grader Scraper for BX 05 series of 15 series #7  
Looking for some input. I have first refusal on a lightly used Bushog 8ft grader/scraper. Was thinking of using it on some old pasture - about 40 acres - that was cleared of scrub thorns and prickly ash a couple of years ago, but still has roots, weeds, and loose rocks all over the place. What do y'all reckon? Would it be suitable? Tractor power is not a problem, I have a 80hp Kubota.

/ Landpride Grader Scraper for BX 05 series of 15 series
Looking for some input. I have first refusal on a lightly used Bushog 8ft grader/scraper. Was thinking of using it on some old pasture - about 40 acres - that was cleared of scrub thorns and prickly ash a couple of years ago, but still has roots, weeds, and loose rocks all over the place. What do y'all reckon? Would it be suitable? Tractor power is not a problem, I have a 80hp Kubota.

What is your intent for the pasture?