Price Check landpride bb1572 price

/ landpride bb1572 price #1  

gordon

Veteran Member
Tractor
L4310hst-loader-hydraulic top link
I got a qoute today of $600.00 for a BB1572 landpride boxblade. Anyone have any idea if this is a good price or not? Is the landpride a good box? It is a new box and the qoute is from a dealer the first price he gave me was $715.00 and he said six was as low as he could go. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.
Gordon

/ landpride bb1572 price #2  
Gordon, I just bought a Landpride BB1548 for $425. I called and priced several dealers and I know this was a good price. Your price does not seem too bad. I do know that Landpride equipment is some of the highest priced equipment on the market. I have not received the equipment as of yet, hoping to get it in next 2 weeks.

/ landpride bb1572 price
Thanks for the info Jon. Has anyone else have any good or bad stories about landpride. Thanks in advance for any help
Gordon

/ landpride bb1572 price #4  
Gordon, I've been very pleased with all of mine. Check my bio (there wasn't enough room in the correct section) to see which ones I've got. Ask questions if you like. (I'm being brief because I'm still using this terrible hotel connection in Cape May, NJ.)

Mark

/ landpride bb1572 price
Thanks Mark What series of each did you buy in Landpride I'm also looking at the rake blade combo and I'm hoping by combining a couple of pieces that I might get a better deal. But I don't want to under buy either. Brief is fine for now thanks Gordon

/ landpride bb1572 price #6  
Wen -

6' Box scraper - 35
8' Blade - 35
8' Rake/Blade - 25
6' Rotary cutter - 25

Mark

/ landpride bb1572 price
Thanks for the Info Bird oops I mean Mark/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon

/ landpride bb1572 price #8  
Gordon,

Go easy on him, remember he's celebrating his anniversary and he's in a hotel room with his bride....he could or she could have other things on his/her mind!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

/ landpride bb1572 price
oops sorry Mark--hope your having much fun!!!!!!!!
Gordon

/ landpride bb1572 price #10  
As a matter of fact, I'm having so much fun that I didn't get your joke until the follow-up message from JimBinMI. Oh well, at least I remembered to post the info, even if I did forget who wanted it...

Actually, we're back home, as of 6 PM or so this evening. It was a very nice trip. Thanks for thinking of me, guys. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Mark