Land Pride PTO Shaft - How to grease

/ Land Pride PTO Shaft - How to grease #11  
I share the frustration. Pictures don’t do the situation justice. I have an ag Meir shredder and no way can it be greased with the guard on. Not with the slip clutch in the way as well, and don’t talk about angled or straight zerks - I tried 90, 45, and straight all turned at various directions. No joy. (I did find one angle that worked - with extreme difficulty - but it was so loosed by the time I had used it 6 hours the zerk was gone).

Manual says grease every 10 hours but it takes 2-3 hours to take apart to do so.

My solution - for me and my situation - was to take a razor knife to the cover and cut a big a$$ hole/slot in it so I can grease the thing. On each end. Now I have a ton of exposed rotating elements but at least they are greased.

I did the same thing to mine, however I used a small hole saw on a drill.
They sure make it tough to grease those darn shafts...

/ Land Pride PTO Shaft - How to grease #14  
My 4’ Land Pride cutter was hard enough to grease but it got a lot tougher when the aft zerk fell out. Lotta fun getting it apart to replace it only to find the new zerks from the dealer—who ordered the “right parts” for me—wouldn’t thread, absolutely no way. So I subbed in the original front zerk to grease it and then removed it to take back to the dealer. We found a couple to fit but not the correct angle. Argh!

/ Land Pride PTO Shaft - How to grease #16  
See if you can get a small open end wrench in there and turn the zerk a few degrees so that you can access it when the knuckle is open.
If that doesn’t work remove it and add a thin washer to get the angle back to another opening.

/ Land Pride PTO Shaft - How to grease #17  
I have the same assortment of problems on my Kubota/Land Pride rotary. I'm seriously considering removing the shaft shield/cover and be done with it.
My disc mower came with holes through the plastic you can line up, I’m going to add those to some other implements as it’s way easier to access when the implements are attached to the tractor.