Land Pride pd10 on Kioti ck2610

/ Land Pride pd10 on Kioti ck2610 #1  

elkoJoe

Tractor
Kioti ck2620
Will Land Pride pd10 post hole digger work on Kioti ck2610/20 with a 7" extension.

I am wondering if pd10 is a good match for ck2620 or if I should buy something else. I'd like to get the land pride pd10 with 7 inch extension because I found a used one for a good price. Pd10 comes with a 30" auger and that would be good enough for majority of jobs, but occasionally I'd like to dig a bit dipper with the 7 inch extension. Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this. Thank you.

/ Land Pride pd10 on Kioti ck2610
I need to dig 24" most of the time. Occasionally I will need to do 30". I am thinking that the 7" extension would help me accomplish 30" I just don't know if the ck2620 is a good match for pd10 and if there would be any issues in performance or if it would even fit properly. Pd 10 literature says its a match for Kubota bx, b, and L. However, on YouTube I see it mostly on the subcompact BX.

/ Land Pride pd10 on Kioti ck2610 #4  
It will depend on the type of soil you have, rocks or tree roots to contend with, and moisture content of soil.

/ Land Pride pd10 on Kioti ck2610
Every post hole digger will have to content with roots, rocks, and dead bodies, but the question is, will pd10 work on ck2620 as it would on a smaller tractor like Kubota bx23s. Would it perform any worse on kc2620 than it does on a Kubota subcompact?

/ Land Pride pd10 on Kioti ck2610 #6  
I'm pretty sure the L Kubota and CK Kioti are, size wise, very similar.
When I look at Land Pride attachments on their website, the L series, mid-range is what I look at.
Patrick