Land Pride ATR Runabout!

/ Land Pride ATR Runabout! #1  

bluechip

Veteran Member
This may seem like a commercial, but I havn't seen anyone talking about this here yet so I thought I'd start something. This is the new ATR Runabout from Land Pride. We just got this in and I'm not sure I want to sell it or keep it!

The Runabout is a two seat side by side ATV that combines the best of the utility and compact size of traditional 4 wheel ATV with the flexibility and fun to drive aspects of a dune buggy. 13HP Honda engine, The picture shows optional racks. Retail is under $6K. Designed to fit in bed of full size pickup. For more info, you can click on the Land Pride link on our site. BTW 0% financing available till Dec 31,WAC.

Attachments

• 355646-Image07.jpg
    355646-Image07.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,816
   / Land Pride ATR Runabout! #2  
Looks pretty worthless without a bed to haul stuff. I'm not sure what part of the utility vehicle they put on there that is of any use to anyone.

/ Land Pride ATR Runabout!
Hey Doc, This one is more for fun, less for work! They do make a utility with dump bed called treker, in two and four wheel drive versions. All use Honda engines. The Treker comes in a NT version designed to fit in the bed of a full size pickup. Think this could be much more useful than regular 4 wheel ATV.

/ Land Pride ATR Runabout! #4  
Yea I've seen the Trekker. That is a nice unit. The JD dealer here sells them.

/ Land Pride ATR Runabout! #5  
Bluechip, That looks like a dune buggy from the 70's. Bet it would be fun in the sand.
TXDon

/ Land Pride ATR Runabout!
Land Pride has dropped the prices on their Runabouts and Trekers. The Runabout is a great alternative to a conventional ATV and is now priced right in there with them.

If you have been shopping for a utility vehicle, its time to call your dealer for a new quote!

/ Land Pride ATR Runabout! #7  
I agree with the sell it/keep it thing!! We have the bright yellow model and it is a riot! We love it for runnning around the yard here and we've taken up the mountain on some pretty rugged trail a couple times. (You have to KNOW what you're trying to sell, right /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif) It has awesome suspension, is fun and easy to drive, and get around exeptionally for being a two wheel drive. Also very stable and has roll protection and seat belts. I think it is a great little machine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Christa

/ Land Pride ATR Runabout! #8  
bluechip,

It looks pretty good, I don't know if I would sell it, I have two ATV's and wouldn't compare them to this /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Not meant to be bad, I would love to own one but just bought a tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck with your decision /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Land Pride ATR Runabout! #9  
Why couldn't you get a trailer to pull behind it when you need it? Then you would have the best of both worlds. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif