3-Point Hitch L4760 HTSC rear remote kit?

/ L4760 HTSC rear remote kit? #1  

fishpick

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4760 & BX24
I’m coming up short (life story) finding any information on a rear remote kit / install on a L4760 HST Cab model…

anyone got anything?

/ L4760 HTSC rear remote kit? #2  
The only real option is Kubota OEM due to precise fitment & engineering requirements to make the fit & operate with the cab cutouts. The OEM rear valves are also notoriously leaky so that TnT cylinders leak down pretty quickly. I had many replaced, then finally gave up & had the dealer put in a DPOV on the tilt cylinder. We got an OK valve out of all the ones tried that didn't leakdown to much & used it for my toplink. I need float there so a DPOV wasn't an option.

/ L4760 HTSC rear remote kit?
The only real option is Kubota OEM due to precise fitment & engineering requirements to make the fit & operate with the cab cutouts. The OEM rear valves are also notoriously leaky so that TnT cylinders leak down pretty quickly. I had many replaced, then finally gave up & had the dealer put in a DPOV on the tilt cylinder. We got an OK valve out of all the ones tried that didn't leakdown to much & used it for my toplink. I need float there so a DPOV wasn't an option.

What about install? I can’t find anything about that either. I’d hope it’s just remove the plastic trim in the cab and then install the rest from behind / underneath and you don’t have to pull the cab off the tractor!

/ L4760 HTSC rear remote kit? #4  
What about install? I can’t find anything about that either. I’d hope it’s just remove the plastic trim in the cab and then install the rest from behind / underneath and you don’t have to pull the cab off the tractor!
My dealer did it. I ordered the machine with the 3 remotes. I think 6-7 ended up on the machine at various points trying to find the least bad 3 over the year or 2 I kept complaining about it.

/ L4760 HTSC rear remote kit? #5  
You have to pull the wheel off to access a little metal panel that needs to come off as well. It's a tight area but not that hard to install. When I installed all 3 the hardest part, that I can remember, was holding all the valves up and trying to start the threads on the long bolts holding them all in place.

/ L4760 HTSC rear remote kit? #7  
Best bet is to talk to your dealer, its multiple kits with various valve options and is sold through the wholegoods catalog so you'll need to talk to a salesman, not the parts department.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ L4760 HTSC rear remote kit?
I figured. I sent an email to Messicks and they didn’t reply. So - back to the local guys!

/ L4760 HTSC rear remote kit? #9  
If I remember correctly.....the base kit was L8398, the second position kit was L8393, and the third position kit was L8394. Each requires a valve in addition to the kits. The double acting valve was L8308 and the Float detent valve was L8309.

Hope that helps.