Top and tilt- I guess it needs to be after market
Quick hitch- land pride?
3 rear remotes
Telescopic stabilzers
Cruise

asked them to separately price 60 and 78 inch erskine rear pull

they could not come up with a price on TNT yet

but came in at

delivered, with filled rears,bucket hooks and block heater (do these on all their tractors)- no tnt with 60"erskine

seems high ,
no?

/ L3901 price check #2  
1.5 years ago I paid $25k for my L3200 hst with a land pride rotary cutter & back blade. Loader, SSQA, R4s. The 3800 was 2-3k more if I remember.

I added my own 3 remotes & TnT for under $2k. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/295816-kubota-l3200-tnt-3rd-function.html install should be identical between your tractor & mine. They finally have a nice OEM kit for 2 or 3 spools in the same location I put mine I hear.

The tier 4 emissions adds another few k to the price, but that seems high to me.

/ L3901 price check
thanks Fallon,
turns out 4900 of that is the blower, but still seems quite high
the dealership does not have much competition and has a reputation for being pricey so maybe that's what i am seeing as well

working on some other options

/ L3901 price check #4  
That price is way too high. Use the "Build my Kubota" option on their website, then deduct 12-15% for a typical fair deal.

/ L3901 price check
is that like, some other currency or something?

i guess its in montana dollars
hesitant to buy orange somewhere else (min 110 miles) and deal with the locals on warranty

found some interesting green options nearby (new tier3)- they might be my answer