L35 Enhancements

/ L35 Enhancements #1  

Kubota-monkey

Silver Member
Tractor
L35 with bt900 backoe and box scraper + grader blade
I was up in New Hampshire the other day at Chappel TRactors and I was admiring the cabs kubota puts on the l4310 and l3710 tractors. It really looks very well put together. Now i have seen the hard cabs put on L35's and they just dont even compare to the Cabs on the L4310.

I was considering a hard cab for my L35 but I thought i might be able to make some enhancements on it. I was wondering if it is even possible to modify it slightly (insane idea but what the heck yah know?) to make it look more like the l4310 cab and more refined. I think i may bring up this subject at a local dealer.

/ L35 Enhancements #2  
Kubota-monkey,
Chappel Tractor would that be the dearler I yet to find {for I keep getting lost/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif} in Nashua NH?

Thomas..NH

/ L35 Enhancements
Most likely, it is right off route 101 in AMherst NH

/ L35 Enhancements #4  
Kubota doesn't build that cab for the L-35. The cabs for the other Kubota's you mentioned are built by Kubota. For an aftermarket cab the Laurin which I believe is what you were looking at is one of the best or highest detail cabs available as an aftermarket cab.

/ L35 Enhancements #5  
Actually, it's in Milford on Rt 13 just south of the Rt 13/Rt 101 interchange. It's about 20 minutes west of Nashua.