Price Check L345DT pricing

/ L345DT pricing #1  

Anonymous Poster

found an 84 L345DT ,700 hours,front loader,box scraper,front mounted snow blower, weights and chains. is 11,000 a good price ?

/ L345DT pricing #2  
If the 700 hours is true, 11,000 sounds fair, especially if the snowblower and chains are in good shape.

The 345DT was a very good tractor - I ran one for about 1100 hours with very few problems. I sold it for 12k with just the loader.

These have a 4-cyl engine that runs about a month on a tank of fuel. Mine developed an oil leak at the top of the front engine cover - but it was an easy fix once I figured it out.

I'm assuming it has the kubota 1720 loader - nice unit with plenty of reach and power. (Bigger than today's loaders for 34 hp tractors)

Check the 2-stage clutch - make sure the pedal can go far enough to disengage the pto. If the drivewheels clutch is worn the pto becomes full-time until the worn clutch is replaced.

Hope this is useful. Let me know if you need any other specs for it - I kept copies. Also go to the archives of this forum where Randy Diakur and others discussed 345's

/ L345DT pricing
Thanks for the info. I talked to the seller and it has a mower also.Now he said 10,000 so i think I'll jump on it. Thanks again !