Buying Advice L3240D

/ L3240D #1  

jadkins223

Tractor
Searching for my 1st. Need advice.
Hi guys. Looking at buying a L3240. 2007 model. 850 hours. 6 foot hog. $10k. I drove it yesterday and everything is good and strong. Paint faded from the sun. The serial plate says L3240D. What does the “D” mean? I posted this in the general forum too but thought it’d be better here. Dunno how to close other thread

IMG_3419.JPG

/ L3240D #3  
Don't think they made the L3240 in straight gear:HST or GST(shuttle shift),GST is about as close you can come to gear. Either way a good price for a nice tractor+.

/ L3240D #4  
YES, value price for a nice tractor.

Do not delay. Used Kubota Grand Ls go fast.

/ L3240D
Sounds like I’ve stumbled across a good deal then. In the next few weeks it will be mine. I’ll post pictures when I get it gents. Thanks all!

/ L3240D #7  
Upon further thought,it's most likely an FST transmission.
I believe that stood for fully synchronized transmission.
Indeed a good buy!

/ L3240D
IMG_3515.JPG

Here she is fellas. Neighbor let me borrow it for an hour or so to move some dirt as a demo before I buy it and it ran great! I was surprised how well it handled full buckets of dirt and rock! The shuttle shift was a breeze. I should own it next week or so

/ L3240D #9  
Congrats!

Buff the paint and it will look like new. Kubota paint has a tendency to fade, but is easily corrected.

Attachments

• IMG_8007.JPG
    IMG_8007.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 218
   / L3240D
Congrats!

Buff the paint and it will look like new. Kubota paint has a tendency to fade, but is easily corrected.

Wow that’s incredible!!!! How do you do that sir? Mind telling me?