L3200 loader valve & regen

/ L3200 loader valve & regen #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
I have a L3200 & picked up a $150 truck plow today. Its manual angle for now & I don't have diverters or a 3rd function up front.

Does anybody know if the default spool for the dump valve is 3 or 4 position?
Lift - closed - regen dump
Lift - closed - regen dump - power dump

I'm hoping for 4 position so it would be easy to run a pair of single acting cylinders to angle the plow. I hear there is an optional 4 position spool & the default is a 3 position. Happen to know how easy it is to swap spools?

/ L3200 loader valve & regen #4  
I wonder if there are different valves that Kubota provides for these economy tractors. I have sold several diverter systems for these tractors, I have only had one customer that I am aware of that ended up using the lift circuit instead of the curl circuit. He said that his system had no power dump, only regen. :eek:

/ L3200 loader valve & regen #5  
I tried that on my L3710, and it didnt work. The dealer changed the valve.

/ L3200 loader valve & regen #6  
Yes, there are some valves that have full time regen, in that there is only regen to the right for the dump mode.

Don't know exactly which valves Kubota uses, but Prince has an option on some of their loader valves.

Some of the other manufacturers probably have a similar option.

You can determine if your valve has full time regen.

If there is only one dump position to the right and it is faster than the curl up, then it is full time regen. You also have about half power.

Don't confuse the regen by not going into the power dump mode.

Some valves have regen in the first part of lever movement and others have the regen to the far right.