L1500 Loader

/ L1500 Loader #1  

coleman67

Tractor
L1500
I need help finding the right front loader for my L1500. Any suggestions on type or model that would fit? And what would be the cost if I did the work myself?

/ L1500 Loader #2  
I think the Bushhog 1846QT with the appropriate mounting hardware might work. I have installed that model on an L1501DT and L1801DT. Not sure how much differance there is between the L1500 and L1501DT, it may be to different to work.

Wil

/ L1500 Loader #4  
Wil, if I have my facts straight, the only difference between the L1500 and L1501DT is the DT is 4 wheel drive versus 2 wheel drive on the L1500.

/ L1500 Loader #5  
The L1500 is an earlier model to the L1501. the L1501 has 16 gears instead of 8. It also has better hydraulics.

The loader attachment points differ between the 2 models.
Particularly the L1500 DT (double traction--japanese speak for 4 WD) which has a front drive shaft along the side of the flywheel housing . The loader attachment must clear this shaft which is why they are diffrent.

Refer to www.dieseltraders.com.au for some pictures of loaders with or without 4 in 1 buckets which may give you some ideas.

/ L1500 Loader #6  
Did you find one?

I am in Australia and would like one too. I have an L1501.

Cheers

Neil R.

/ L1500 Loader #7  
Very unlikely to find a used loader for L1500 or L1501, we tried that road and found some used loaders of various model Kubotas. But there are so many models and variations. The loaders had to be cut and shut so much we may as well have made new ones. The pins were worn. The bushes were oval.
The frames were bent etc etc.

So about 4 years ago we started building loaders specifically for the Kubota tractors we import from Japan. We currently average one new loader a week, and they are generally forward ordered with leadtimes of around 2-3 weeks.
If you refer to www.dieseltraders.com.au you can download pricelists and see photos of both standard loaders and 4 in 1 loaders for the small Kubotas.

If you have a L1501 we can supply a loader in kit form. An L1500 is a bit more difficult as we rarely bring these in anymore. If we have the right model tractor in our workshops,
it would be no problems.

Hope this helps.