Kubota work light package for b2910?

/ Kubota work light package for b2910? #1  

nhman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910
I have to take my tractor in for some warranty work (fuel gauge alway reads full).

While he' got it, I''m thinking of having him install work lights. He recommended the "kubota work light" kit, for 69 bucks. He says it installs on the side of the rops? I asked if there was a picture and we couldn't come up with one. I've seen the posts where folks install the work lights on the inside of the top of the rops and that looks like the cat's meow to me. I'd like to see a picture of the kubota set up. While I could do it myself cheaper, it would be convienient to have dealer do it. Anyone have this kit installed? Do you like it? And do you have a picture?

thanks much

nhman

/ Kubota work light package for b2910? #2  
I have the kit on My BX2200.

It clamps on the rops ( Mine is on the left side and about 8 or 10 inches from the bottom of the rops .
It uses a "u" bolt to clamp on the rops with a steel strap on the "U"bolt.which is painted Kubota Grey(that's what I call it).

The thing is orange in color for the housing of the light and the swivel bracket is a stainless like finish, it had a toggle switch in the top of the light housing itself.
the switch has a rubber boot on it for weather protection.

the wiring just plugs in under the seat on mine and is off when the ignition switch is off , so no worries about leaving the light on while it is running.

I would call it a run of the mill light except for the paint to match /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No pics here as I do not have a digital camera yet, But maybe My description won't confuse You too much.

/ Kubota work light package for b2910?
thanks Tomnky fo the response. Two questions. It swivels so you can point it front or back? and are you pleased with how much extra light it provides

/ Kubota work light package for b2910? #4  
I would say it is smaller in diameter than the headlights on some Old Fords.about the same .But I have no idea as to the exact wattage of it.

Seems like I had one put on the B2150 I used to have and I think it ran about $70. All in all it is ok for a Backup Light or hooking and unhooking machinery.

If you want it for using a back blade , You might consider having more than the one.

Sure Wish I had some way to get a picture quick /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif