Kubota Train Wreck?

/ Kubota Train Wreck? #1  

markie61

Veteran Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King RK55HC with Loader & Backhoe; 2001 New Holland TC40D with Loader
Over the past two months, I have been trying to look at the new Grand L 30 series, but they have been slow coming in. So far, I've driven the 3130HST and seen the 5030HSTC and 4330HST on lots. That's it.

I understand the west-coast dockworker's strike slowed transport, but two different dealers told me a story I can't confirm on MSN or Googles serachs: that one of the first batches got put on a train that derailed. As a result, new sheetmetal had to be ordered pushing them back another 4-6 weeks. Several others dealers never heard that./w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

Is this just an urban legend? Or country legend? Anyone heard when DTs or GSTs will get to dealers?

Jus' wonderin'.....
Mark

PS The Grand L 30's are NICE.... I can't find one thing that hasn't been improved - from the big things to the small.

/ Kubota Train Wreck? #2  
My local dealer has relayed the same story to me and says that it is extremely difficult to get any of the new grand Ls.

/ Kubota Train Wreck? #3  
markie61
We finally got 2 containers yesterday (14 tractors each) with some L5030HST and GST, some L4330HST, GST and DT, some L3830HST and GST, L3430HST and even l L3130F. Now if we can get some tires today, we will start assembling some new models. Hadn't heard about any train wrecks, but that is a good story.
Lewis

/ Kubota Train Wreck? #4  
Havn't seen any new ones yet but I did manage to pick up one of the big dealer ad banners for the new series when the local Kubota dealer went out of business.