Kubota out Case IH IN

/ Kubota out Case IH IN #1  

TV372

Bronze Member
I ordered a DX45 with FEL, FOPS, dual remotes, Bradco 509 Hoe. The dealer is going to put on a special electric solonoid valve to aux fron hyd on FEL. $33k for this unit. Trading in my 98 Kubota L3600. I should have the new beast in 2 weeks.

/ Kubota out Case IH IN #2  
Congratulations! Sounds like a great setup! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif When it arrives, how about a couple pics? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Kubota out Case IH IN #3  
Sounds like a sweet machine. Yeah, make sure you get some pics up as soon as you get it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Did you get it from Bob at Woodbury Tractor?

/ Kubota out Case IH IN
bandit67

Yes I did get it from Bob @ Woodbury Tractor. He is great to work with. The most trust worthy tractor dealer I know! Mine is his second sale since getting the dealership. I have bought quite a bit of equipment from Bob over the years.

/ Kubota out Case IH IN
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif The Dx 45 arrived at the dealer today. I got an early morning call from a friend that said he had seen it on a flat bed trailer wrapped in plastic. Tomarrow the FEl, FOPS, Grill Gaurd, & Rear Remotes get installed. The backhoe should be in next week hopefully.

/ Kubota out Case IH IN #6  
Pictures, we want to see pictures! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Kubota out Case IH IN
I will post when I recieve the machine. Hopefully will get it saturday or monday.

/ Kubota out Case IH IN #8  
I am looking for a Kubota L3600 4x4 with Cab & air. Did the model that you traded in fit this general description. I would appreciate if you could describe the features, options and condition of your L3600. I would also be interested in the contact info of the dealer/person you traded with. I would like to inquire if the L3600 is for sale.
Respectfully,

Scott