Kubota or mahindra

/ Kubota or mahindra #11  
kFrom what I have heard and read you are paying
for the NAME Kubota and paying for the problems
with the Mahindra

INHO you would be a lot happier with this tractor:

willy

/ Kubota or mahindra #12  
I weigh the attributes of the dealer as well as the machine. A cheaper price from a dealer that will rip you off down the road is not going to be cheap if you ever have problems. I was looking at the same level of machine and both price and dealer issues sent me down a different road.

BTW, I never got a quote from the local Mahindra dealer....so that was a huge red flag. But that is not a tractor issue.

/ Kubota or mahindra #13  
Which is exactly why I wouldn't touch a Kubota with a ten foot pole. They are the lowest featured, worst designed tractors on the market. The controls are also terrible. And they're expensive. I guess the orange paint mesmerizes people. You can get a lot more tractor for the money elsewhere.
Everyone is entitled to opinions

/ Kubota or mahindra #15  
Which is exactly why I wouldn't touch a Kubota with a ten foot pole. They are the lowest featured, worst designed tractors on the market. The controls are also terrible. And they're expensive. I guess the orange paint mesmerizes people. You can get a lot more tractor for the money elsewhere.
LoL. Explain to us please exactly what features and controls you are talking about and how you use them.

OP, I’m also curious on how you arrived at those two as the only options. Dealers I assume? If that’s the case go with the dealer you are most comfortable with. One has a larger network of dealers should you ever decide to move. But really it’s a Ford Chevy argument in the category of tractor you are shopping in. Some will edge out others in certain categories but there’s no clear far and away leader.

/ Kubota or mahindra #16  
IMO the Kubota dealer in town was the driving factor. Been very happy with my choice. Great dealer=happy customer!

/ Kubota or mahindra #19  
In my opinion, Mahindra has made great strides in their product over the past few years. I recently traded a 10 year old Mahindra 2015 tractor for a new one in the 26 HP range. I loved my 20 HP Mahindra but was very disappointed in the paint quality of the loader (made by a third party in Texas). The tractor itself did everything I ever asked of it, so I had no complaints there. Mitsubishi made the base tractor.

I looked at Kubota and John Deere convinced I would end up with one of those. I had an open mind and compared weight, lift capacity of the bucket and rear 3 PH. In all cases the Mahindra was far better in terms of performance. Check out TractorData.com for comparisons. There is a lot of cast iron on the tractor and when comparing parts such as the front end or rear axle assembly the Mahindra is clearly more heavy duty. The SSQA on the bucket was a BIG plus over the John Deere system too.

Knowing I was disappointed with my previous paint job I carefully looked at paint quality, welds and overall assembly fit and finish and was blown away at the overall product when compared to the orange and green ones. I honestly did not expect to buy another Mahindra, but in my estimation, the choice was obvious. I have all three dealers within 20 miles.

Unfortunately, the earlier Mahindra tractors did have issues with the paint (turning red to pink) and it will take years for that to fade away (pun intended), but please don't bash the new Mahindras unless you have actually looked at and tested them for yourselves. It only perpetuates outdated issues. Ultimately, sit in the seat and test it on a pile and the right tractor will become apparent.