Kubota or Mahindra

/ Kubota or Mahindra #21  
I recently purchased the Mahindra 2610 and It outweighs, outworks, and outlifts my friends comparable Kubota. It is a bad **** little tractor.

/ Kubota or Mahindra #22  
A 2610 an ag tractor? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif A little small. I believe you would need to go up to a 65 or 75 series to talk about being an ag tractor. You are in the ag tractor forum.

/ Kubota or Mahindra
So I haven't been on this site in a long time. I was reading some old post and came across your question. I ended up buying a 2004 NH TN75D. I've still got the tractor and besides a couple relatively minor issues, it's still going strong.

/ Kubota or Mahindra #24  
Dr. Richard:

What is a 2 stage PTO? My Kubota as well as my Deere and the IH have a hydraulic engagement clutch and single speed (540) except the Deere which has 540 and 1000.

It is what was used in the sixties before the independent PTO's were used by all brands. Mahindra is a component tractor company much like the old olivers and White tractor lines. A little of this and a little of that!

/ Kubota or Mahindra #25  
I purchased a Mahindra 4505 (45HP 2WD) new in ~2002. I just sold it about 6 months ago. It was a very good tractor. I believe some models now are Korean made with Mahindra badges and some still built in India. Anyone looking at a Mahindra model that was actually made by LS or (?), I would compare pricing, a local dealer for parts/repairs is important too, IMO.