Front-End Loader Kubota or aftermarket loader for my L3200?

/ Kubota or aftermarket loader for my L3200? #1  

SouthernSky

Gold Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota L3200DT
I purchased a used 2013 Kubota L3200DT without a loader (I know) and am now considering adding one from the aftermarket.

I have a 1995 Kubota L2650 with an aftermarket Woods 1009 loader. Can I swap it to the new one?

If not, any recommendations for an aftermarket loader? Thanks!

/ Kubota or aftermarket loader for my L3200? #2  
I purchased a used 2013 Kubota L3200DT without a loader (I know) and am now considering adding one from the aftermarket.

I have a 1995 Kubota L2650 with an aftermarket Woods 1009 loader. Can I swap it to the new one?

If not, any recommendations for an aftermarket loader? Thanks!

The stock one is obviously a good match for the tractor. I was lifting "1,200lbs" square bales on pallet forks on mine. I'm guessing I exceeded the 1,200lbs (at the pins or 24" from the pins, forget whuch) rating by a fair bit when you add the forks & leverage from the bale hanging out a ways. Could only lift most to 4' high or so. Was pretty sketchy as a 5' rotary cutter hanging way back there with several bags of cement at the very back wasn't quite enough counterweight.

So the stock loader will do as much or more than the tractor. I got the SSQA loader & loved it. Made swapping bucket, forks & plow trivial.

Liked the visibility on my L3200 a lot better than on my new L4060. Was a lot easier to see the tips of the forks on the L3200.

Pretty darn sure the L3200 & new L3301 have the same exact frame, so there should be plenty of compatible loaders available from the dealers still.

/ Kubota or aftermarket loader for my L3200?
That's probably more than I want to lift. And the LandPride 5' finishing mower wants to life the front end when I'm working up a hill. I might need some front weights if I can't find a reasonably priced loader.

/ Kubota or aftermarket loader for my L3200? #4  
Apparently the OEM loader comes off really easy. I never bothered though. I would often dump the bucket for mowing though. Trivial with SSQA. Never had a need for front ballast with the loader, even with a lot of extra weight way back on the 5' rotary cutter. Had a 3pt forklift briefly & the 3pt stopped lifting when doing capacity testing before the front end lifted.

I was REALLY gentle on the front axle when lifting to max capacity. Front axle or tire were going to be the weak link, not the loader.

/ Kubota or aftermarket loader for my L3200? #5  
I have maxed out the lift capacity on my L3200 with pallet forks but not with the bucket. I love the SSQA as it makes it very easy to change between the bucket, pallet forks, etc.

/ Kubota or aftermarket loader for my L3200? #6  
20161103_112849.jpg

I had a Bush Hog brand 2246 quick attach loader that I added to my Kubota. It was a great loader that was trouble-free the 10 years I owned the tractor. I bought it from a local dealer and installed it myself which was fairly easy. They make several sizes to fit different HP tractors.