Kubota offering online parts

/ Kubota offering online parts #1  

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
After giving them stupid amounts of info to set up an account I gave up when they wouldn’t let me even view the catalog without my tractors SN.

Anyone using it? I think I’m just gonna stick with Messicks who allows me to be the smart consumer and helps when I ask.

/ Kubota offering online parts #2  
Had same issue years back. I just order from dealer. They were impossible

/ Kubota offering online parts #3  
After giving them stupid amounts of info to set up an account I gave up when they wouldn’t let me even view the catalog without my tractors SN.

Anyone using it? I think I’m just gonna stick with Messicks who allows me to be the smart consumer and helps when I ask.
Not me. I gave up on the Kubota corporate website when they started requiring "cookies" saying Kubota could sell my personal information to "advertisers of their choice". Nope, not interested....

Kubota still makes a good tractor - probably will for some time. But their future direction is clear.

Thankfully we have Messicks holding the line on customer relations and website integrity.

rScotty

/ Kubota offering online parts #5  
Kubota is becoming extremely proud of their new tractors and parts. Pretty soon, they will go from Orange to Green...
I fear the same! Around my area Kubota is consolidating dealers and it gives you no choice on dealer..... only a corporate minded organization. I miss the small single store dealers that actually gave a damn.

/ Kubota offering online parts #6  
I fear the same! Around my area Kubota is consolidating dealers and it gives you no choice on dealer..... only a corporate minded organization. I miss the small single store dealers that actually gave a damn.
Not an issue for me actually as my dealer (even though he's a one store operator and farmer to boot, is a volume dealer and sells compact tractors but his bigger business is the large Kubota tractors and land Pride stuff.

I will say that far as corporate and regional reps, Kubota is hiring yuppie types that don't know their butts from a hole in the ground when it comes to issues. Had that experience with the new BV round bailer I bought last year. Was having issues with the net tail not coming out quite far enough after wrapping and cutting, so it wasn't cycling (wrapping) on the subsequent cycle and the regional rep made a farm call (with the lead tech from the dealership) and could not get the tail extension length correct so when he left, Dennis and I figured out what the issue was and fixed it. Glad it was a mechanical issue, not a computer issue or both of us would have been lost.

I don't consider that to be 'kosher' by a long shot, least we were able to correct it.

Problem is, these new bailers are all computer driven and being 73, I'm pretty much 'computer dumb'.

One of the major reasons why I keep my pre 4 tractors as the new ones, besides all the EPA hardware (DPF and Urea Injection and all that are computer controlled) and candidly, at my age, I want as little to do with that as possible.

Bad enough using this laptop to communicate with. Have a cell phone but I never 'text', just use it for normal calls and nothing more and I actually prefer and so does my wife, a landline.

/ Kubota offering online parts #7  
The other day, I went on the Kubota website and frankly, I'm not impressed at all. Very hard to 'navigate'. Whoever they 'paid' to build that should be terminated.

/ Kubota offering online parts #8  
I'll stick with my dependable dealer.

/ Kubota offering online parts #9  
The other day, I went on the Kubota website and frankly, I'm not impressed at all. Very hard to 'navigate'. Whoever they 'paid' to build that should be terminated.
Canadian site is just as bad. They never update it. Still doesn't even have the new LX models on there.
Only thing they ever seem to update is the constantly rising prices.

/ Kubota offering online parts #10  
IMO, Kubota got too big and spread themselves out too thin. They partnered with Landpride. OK that kind of makes sense. Then they make Knvernland a subsidiary, who buys ROC, to get a share of the hay equipment market. Then their 150+ HP tractors look different, almost subcontracted, and have non-Kubota diesel engines and they are built in France. OK that’s a stretch, but if they are well built, I guess that’s ok.

The problem is, they are spreading themselves out into everything. Next think you know they’ll be at Davos or advertising during the Super Bowl or selling stuff at Lowes. Lol

They are the classic story of a once very good company that goes mega-global and loses sight of their original mission.