Price Check Kubota MX 4700 Price Check

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #11  
No, the turbo is not used for emission purposes, injection pump timing yes, if that were the case then why offer 2 engines one with and one without..in the future dual turbo and dual EGR's may play a hand down the road but I don't think so, to much cost,DEF will prevail as it is allready. unless your Navistar/ trying to meet the emission standard by paying 1900.00 penalty's each on their engines that don't meet tier 4.

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #12  
Ok I should have said that the turbo was used 'due to emissions reasons.'

The turbo does actually lower oxides of nitrogen.

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #13  
Just ordered a MX5100HST for $38k OTD.
Includes:
LA844 QA loader & QA bucket
BH92 backhoe & 16" pin on bucket
2 sets of rear remotes
Canopy
60 mth 0% financing
60 mth Kubota Insurance

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #14  
Sounds like you did pretty good! I think you will really like the machine - I love mine!

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #15  
This will be my first tractor and for some reason I am real excited about the WORK I have to do cleaning up 16 acres of land in the Texas summer heat. Now I need to locate a good deal on a used 7' brush hog and I should be good for a while (at least 3 mths) on implements.

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #16  
rjc96 said:
Just ordered a MX5100HST for $38k OTD.
Includes:
LA844 QA loader & QA bucket
BH92 backhoe & 16" pin on bucket
2 sets of rear remotes
Canopy
60 mth 0% financing
60 mth Kubota Insurance

Yeah bud! You did very well. I have my 5100 for about 7 months now and love that thing like a brother. Makes my life so much easier maintaining my 87ac. Just treated myself to a 84in bush hog finish mower. Nice unit if anyone was thinkin about them.

ForumRunner_20120720_090636.png

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #17  
If you have not already - think about filling the rear tires. Makes the machine a LOT more stable and helps it pull even harder!
Have fun

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #18  
X2, my tires are filled and I just ordered wheel weights as well.

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #19  
Weldermike - if I may ask - how much do the wheel weights weight and about what do they cost? I would LOVE to add a little more "non" 3pt weight

/ Kubota MX 4700 Price Check #20  
To be honest code, they were fairly cheap, and not that heavy from what I rember. I think like$175 for the pair. Im still waiting, but ill let you know when they come in.