Kubota mudder and high crop videos

/ Kubota mudder and high crop videos #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
Found by accident, It's a minute long Kubota "mudder" sales video from Australia.

Kubota MS Series - YouTube

Also found this Kubota 9540 "high crop" which is different from a mudder. I think cultivating broccoli.

M954DTH-MEX HIGH CLEARANCE MEXICO - YouTube

And, I'm on a roll. Here's an M9000 mudder and I've never seen one of these. Rare tractor.

kubota M9 Mudder - YouTube

Just for chuckles, here's a Fendt super high crop cultivating apple trees. No thanks, you first.
High Clearance Tractor! - YouTube

/ Kubota mudder and high crop videos #3  
Found by accident, It's a minute long Kubota "mudder" sales video from Australia.

Kubota MS Series - YouTube

Also found this Kubota 9540 "high crop" which is different from a mudder. I think cultivating broccoli.

M954DTH-MEX HIGH CLEARANCE MEXICO - YouTube

And, I'm on a roll. Here's an M9000 mudder and I've never seen one of these. Rare tractor.

kubota M9 Mudder - YouTube

Just for chuckles, here's a Fendt super high crop cultivating apple trees. No thanks, you first.
High Clearance Tractor! - YouTube

Cool videos! That fendt looks like a one-of-a-kind machine. It also looks like it could use a kickstand on either side just in case. I'd love to have a mudder, but that 9540 looks very slick also. Dreamers can dream, right?

/ Kubota mudder and high crop videos
Cool videos! That fendt looks like a one-of-a-kind machine. It also looks like it could use a kickstand on either side just in case. I'd love to have a mudder, but that 9540 looks very slick also. Dreamers can dream, right?

I've had a couple of high crop tractors over the years and they can drive pretty scary until you get used to them. The smaller ones feel like they want to roll over. The Fendt is typical of the big sprayer machines and they zip around the roads here at speeds that seem risky. None ever flip over.

Guys that collect high crop tractors will pay hefty premiums for them so if you ever see one and it's price OK, buy it. I would love a mudder or high crop Kubota but would have little use other than for a parade or pulling a wagon.

/ Kubota mudder and high crop videos #5  
Back in the 60's front wheel assist tractors and mudders in particular didn't exist.

We used to replace the rear tires with narrower units for row crop work. I still have this set in the equipment shed. (Sorry, no video) :)

IMG_1944.JPG

Terry

Back in the 60's front wheel assist tractors and mudders in particular didn't exist.

We used to replace the rear tires with narrower units for row crop work. I still have this set in the equipment shed. (Sorry, no video) :)

View attachment 518512

Terry

years ago I had a small 28 (ish) HP cultivating IH with 42" rear wheels that were 11" wide with big tri rib tires up front to make it level. It was OK on dirt but on blacktop you felt like you could go over at any moment. I was glad when I bought it but really happy when it left.

/ Kubota mudder and high crop videos #7  
years ago I had a small 28 (ish) HP cultivating IH with 42" rear wheels that were 11" wide with big tri rib tires up front to make it level. It was OK on dirt but on blacktop you felt like you could go over at any moment. I was glad when I bought it but really happy when it left.

Narrow 42"s WOULD be scary on the road.

Ours were 6.00-36" but never on blacktop.

IMG_1945.JPG

/ Kubota mudder and high crop videos #9  
Your tires might be worth some serious $$ to the collector crowd.

Maybe I could retire. Oops too late :)

They were only used on peat soil so the tread is like new.

Terry