Kubota mfg Georgia shut down

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #2  
Thanks for the post. You may want to edit the number of workers as it is 2700 hundred. I was buying a L6060 with cab and was suppose to be here over a week ago, last Friday was told would be here in three weeks. Sure has not been anything like dealer told me would be. I was buying a grapple for that tractor from him. Told him needed it before the tractor was going to be here and called to be sure he had in stock for needed to get it and he said waiting on you. When went to get it, oh we sold it to someone else...

By the way, that tractor has increased in price of about $1,200 during the time mine has been ordered per a dealer I was talking to last Monday.

The bigger issue is this virus. Pray their employees will be safe.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #3  
Landpride has done the same thing. I ordered a RC3712 rotary cutter several weeks ago and was told this past week my order would be delayed due to the Landpride plant in Lucas Kansas being closed until 13 April.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #4  
Thanks for the post. You may want to edit the number of workers as it is 2700 hundred.
The number misprint isn't caused by the poster. Many times when you copy a link to a website (hyperlink) this gets screwed up for some weird reason.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down
The number misprint isn't caused by the poster. Many times when you copy a link to a website (hyperlink) this gets screwed up for some weird reason.

Yes, in the hyperlink text it clearly said 2700.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #6  
Good to see Kubota standing behind there help. :thumbsup:

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #7  
I was not trying to be rude about the number being wrong but regardless if we type it or copy we need to review it for being correct. At same time I know I make plenty of typos. Seriously did not mean it offensive in any manner.

As to Kubota standing behing their employees that is to be admired.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #8  
I was not trying to be rude about the number being wrong but regardless if we type it or copy we need to review it for being correct. At same time I know I make plenty of typos. Seriously did not mean it offensive in any manner.

As to Kubota standing behing their employees that is to be admired.
Seriously, numbers get goofed up lots of time when you copy links. I am copying the same link here. How do you edit the link and still make it work?

Kubota sends 2.7 workers home

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #9  
It's not an issue of copying the link right or wrong. When you put the URL into a post, most forum software parses it, changes it from a URL into the page name & links that page name to the URL. The issue is with the forum software doing the parsing. My bet is it has some issues with punctuation. Probably erroneously parsing a comma as an escape character or delimiter of some sort.

It's also VERY common for the & character and quotes to get messed up when copying & pasting for similar reasons. Microsoft word in particular changes a pair of double quotes into an upside down pair & a right side up pair for some reason. At least one of those rarely turns out well when pasted into a web form & parsed by software that is expecting standard ASCII characters.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #10  
It's not an issue of copying the link right or wrong. When you put the URL into a post, most forum software parses it, changes it from a URL into the page name & links that page name to the URL. The issue is with the forum software doing the parsing. My bet is it has some issues with punctuation. Probably erroneously parsing a comma as an escape character or delimiter of some sort.

It's also VERY common for the & character and quotes to get messed up when copying & pasting for similar reasons. Microsoft word in particular changes a pair of double quotes into an upside down pair & a right side up pair for some reason. At least one of those rarely turns out well when pasted into a web form & parsed by software that is expecting standard ASCII characters.
Exactly my point... I was just too lazy to explain it as you have done here...:thumbsup: