Kubota L40/L60 Front "clown" tires -- why?

/ Kubota L40/L60 Front "clown" tires -- why? #21  
I know this is a Kubota thread, but I will say that the LS4150 that I test drove had 9.5-16 R1's on it, and the lugs did rub the loader frame at full lock, even on the level. I don't believe the same tractor with R4's has any rub issues. It's possibly the rims should have been reversed, but it seemed odd that they rubbed.

My MF has plenty of room for larger tires.

And my complaints aren't about capacity, they're about soft soil performance. Larger tires do better with heavier loads. Wider helps, but dia also helps. I did see that some tractors like mine with ag tires came with a 35-16 front tire... Really wide, and quite tall. Evidently with ag tires, the ratios aren't nearly as critical. I can say that my tractor as shod doesn't have the usual 5-10% lead on the front... It is pretty much right on at equal.

/ Kubota L40/L60 Front "clown" tires -- why? #22  
Clearance - my 10 x 16.5 barely clear parts including the third function valve and come close to the frame at the stops. Restrict steering, relocate third function, not allow optional fenders (can't get them with 3rd function anyway). Lots of reasons.