Kubota L3710 Leaking Fluid Under Front End

/ Kubota L3710 Leaking Fluid Under Front End #1  

Suburban Plowboy

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710
My Kubota L3170 has started leaking fluid under the front end. It appears to be coming from above the two steering lines that are exposed on the bottom of the tractor.

Moving the FEL doesn't seem to affect it, but turning the steering wheel under power makes the fluid leak fast. The other day I was using the tractor, and the front wheels kept straightening during right turns. I don't know if they also did it when I turned left.

Any suggestions as to where I should look first?

I would like to replace the steering hoses because of their age. Can anyone tell me the size or part number? I would rather buy generics than spring for the same thing at an OEM price. I would prefer to leave them in until I get the new parts.

/ Kubota L3710 Leaking Fluid Under Front End #2  
Easiest thing to do is to take the hoses off and take them to a tractor dealer or truck shop to have them make new hoses for you.

Also.....first check to make sure that your hoses aren't leaking just because the connections are loose.

/ Kubota L3710 Leaking Fluid Under Front End
Someone gave me the part number. It's TA040-33524 for both hoses. Retail about $290 per pair. I would have expected to pay $50, given what I have paid for huge hoses in the past.

I'm surprised no one has published measurements online so people can get them cheaper.

/ Kubota L3710 Leaking Fluid Under Front End #4  
Just pull them off and go get them made. Expect to pay 50.00 each.