Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation

/ Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation #1  

Jelf

Tractor
Kubota L35
It would be real handy if it is a product I can get through amazon.

/ Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation #2  
Why would you do that when all you have to do is visit any auto parts outlet or TSC and buy oil off the shelf???

/ Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation #3  
I like having my oil shipped to me too. In the time it takes to go to the store, I can do an oil change. Not only that, us working stiffs don't have a lot of time for shopping, so I like to order my stuff ahead of time to pre-plan for a weekend of chores.

With that said, I buy Amsoil products, but have noticed that dealers on Amazon are pricing it with ungodly mark-ups. A quart of engine oil may retail at $11/qrt through Amsoil, but the Amazon dealers have it marked up to like $20 (I can remember the exact number but it was ridiculous). I'm betting this happens with a lot of brands

So check your prices carefully before ordering. Not sure what your manual recommends for a weight, but I'm sure you'll find an Amoxil or Rotella (Shell) product that will fit the bill nicely. Every name brand of heavy duty diesel engine oil is good, and far better than the specified oil that was recommended when your L35 was built.

/ Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation #5  
   / Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation
Yeah I would have got that Shell Rotella T6 but delivery is not until the end of the month. Got a lot of tractor work that needs doing sooner rather than later.

/ Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation #7  
I like having my oil shipped to me too. In the time it takes to go to the store, I can do an oil change. Not only that, us working stiffs don't have a lot of time for shopping, so I like to order my stuff ahead of time to pre-plan for a weekend of chores.

With that said, I buy Amsoil products, but have noticed that dealers on Amazon are pricing it with ungodly mark-ups. A quart of engine oil may retail at $11/qrt through Amsoil, but the Amazon dealers have it marked up to like $20 (I can remember the exact number but it was ridiculous). I'm betting this happens with a lot of brands

So check your prices carefully before ordering. Not sure what your manual recommends for a weight, but I'm sure you'll find an Amoxil or Rotella (Shell) product that will fit the bill nicely. Every name brand of heavy duty diesel engine oil is good, and far better than the specified oil that was recommended when your L35 was built.
One more reason to support local busyness.

/ Kubota L35 - Looking for engine oil recommendation #8  
I order my 0w30 M1 for the B2601 from Advanced Auto. Also use it in the Isuzu. Before this, I was going to the VW dealer and bought their 5w30 Castrol for VW diesels.