Kubota L2501

/ Kubota L2501 #41  
I can agree with the others to get the heavier framed version of a 25hp tractor.

After buying a new JD-770 (comparable to a "20xx" series today?) 25 yrs ago for my new house and 5 acres it did it's job as best it could. Recently I borrowed my neighbors 4' tiller with his JD-2320 (?) (similar to the BX?) and I wasn't happy with it at all. If you need to get around tight areas or light stuff that would be great but it just felt my old 770 could out work it. I did like the hydro tho.
Could just be the difference with the 2320 hydro and my manual 770.

I think my JD-770 had 700 hrs on it before I grabbed a new LS-235H in 2021. (retirement present i guess, LS? just cus) As of this year I have 900 hrs on the 770 and 300 on the LS. I had dropped a t least 2 dozen large trees the year before and just wanted them gone and to get the stumps out. Thankfully I kept the 770 as the LS kept sinking into my PNW clay/mud and I had to use the 770 to get it the rest of the way to the burn pile I had. The R4 tires on the LS didn't help either.
That's why I can't use loaded tires on my property. Great for the 3 or 4 months a year the ground is like concrete.