Tires kubota L2201 why bush hog hits tires

/ kubota L2201 why bush hog hits tires #11  
   / kubota L2201 why bush hog hits tires
Okay so your saying in the picture the lift arm on the left which is a chain has been switched out. So maybe tighten that to match even with theother lift arm on the right which is a bar? The other chains that go from the lift arms to inside the back tires these are the sway bars? Anyway I did tighten the one chain that lifts the bar and I tried to shorten the the sway chains, if I have them right, but now I even made it worse. The bush hog hits mostly on the left tire. UGGGGG sorry I dont understand this all very well. The bush hog should not be to big, its 4ft. So should I buy new ???? wtih the turn buckels???? Have no clue how I am going to get those on. I thought I could hook the bars on inside of bushhog but that is not option either. HELPPPPPPPPPPPP... Would take to Kubota but you know I cant do that. LOLOL

another question. I filled the radiator with water and it is gone, did not see a leak, sound like I need new radiator? UGGGG what did I get myself into>?

/ kubota L2201 why bush hog hits tires #14  
another question. I filled the radiator with water and it is gone, did not see a leak, sound like I need new radiator? UGGGG what did I get myself into>?

If the water is gone and not out of the engine then it must be in the engine. Question is if in the cooling system or not. I would first check my engine oil before running engine. Look carefully at the oil level and for any signs of water on the dipstick. It could be the coolant was low and just leveled out into the cooling system and needs topping off.

Is it possible when you tighten the chain being used to lift the left arm, it is now raising it more then the right arm pulling the cutter into the tire? It may make little difference but I do not like the chain pulling from one side of the lift arm. The chain may work fine but I would find a clevis that would fit through the chain and then over the lift arm to pick the lift up level. Not saying that is your issue, but it has to have a twist effect on lift pins and the arm and all points there.

Just thinking, with the stabilizers being replaced as they are, wonder if possible the rear tires or rims or even just the left have been replaced with either a wider tire or rim moving it in? Probably not but at least look at the rear tires to see if both same size. It probably will be very hard to get proper adjustment with the stabilize chains with no turnbuckles. A link is a lot of movement to adjust.

It may help you to visit a tractor supply store and just look at the chains and the overrunning PTO. It may have been mentioned but when you add the overrunning PTO clutch which YOU REALLY need, the warnings are real, do not miss the fact it increases the length of the PTO shaft. As you are new to this be very careful here. Install the overrunning clutch, do not install the pto shaft back but push it together all the way, then raise the cutter to where the shaft will be level, see if the pto shaft will then fit or if too long. If too long and you raise the lift, it could damage the cutter and the tractor. It may not slide onto the shaft but you should be able to tell the compressed shaft is shorter than the distance is.

You should be having fun by now. :) Don't get in a hurry, keep your fingers clear and do not play around this cutter with PTO running. Also, if rough cut cutter (what many call a bush hog) be careful, they use large blades which can and will throw such as a rock, large piece of wood or metal a long way and do a lot of damage. Something I have NO idea on with your tractor is does it have more than one PTO speed. Hope someone who knows will chime in. If it does, be sure you use the speed your cutter is built for. kt

I will take pictures of all I can of tractor and post tonight. I want to say I have 4 speeds PTO, and I have 8 gears in the tractor itself. Its a 2wd what Ive been seeing posted.

/ kubota L2201 why bush hog hits tires #16  
I sent you an e-mail. I have a parts manual for a similar American model I may be able to e-mail to you )PDF file). Diagrams may help you

Please do. I sent you my email address. Thank you all for all your help.

Okay messed around with the tractor again and I am thinking it would be much easier to buy a whole new 3pt lift kit since the back of this tractor is rig with chains. Do you know if I can get a kit that will fit Kubota L2201? Going to go to Kubota store to take one of the lift bars in to show them what I need. Should I just say I need it for a Kuobta L245?

/ kubota L2201 why bush hog hits tires #19  
Kubota USA will not support the "grey market" tractor you have. Do not even mention it. Most things from the L245 will fit the L2201. 3-point is the same.
I sent the parts manual to you. You should be able to use the part numbers right from the manual.