Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now...

/ Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now... #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
Tractor is in the shop for a valve adjustment and Dennis, my Kubota mechanic told me about them so I had him get me 6 of them. When I get the tractor back and the invoice, I'll list the part number and cost. Look just like scope caps for a rifle scope. Beats the stick in plugs and the over covers that keep coming off and getting lost.

/ Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now... #2  
Like this?
7AD74071-79BD-4461-AC4C-A72CA7585733.jpeg
Don’t try to figure them out in the dark, you’ll think your dumb or their broken.

/ Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now... #3  
Ive had those on my kubotas for 10 years

1652232549454.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now...
Like this?
View attachment 745432Don’t try to figure them out in the dark, you’ll think your dumb or their broken.
Yep, thats them. I wasn't aware they existed until Dennis showed them to me and put them on my M9. Look like scope covers on a rifle scope. Keep in mind that my M9 cab unit is a 2004. Back then they weren't available.

What I do with my remotes is I color code them with colored zip ties, each remote has a specific colored zip tie on the barrel and a corresponding one on the hose end on the implements so I can match the colors and not have to guess what goes where. A number of my implements have multiple hoses that must go on certain remotes to function properly.

/ Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now...
Agreed. Been on my M9960 and L6060 since new.
How are they holding up? I tend to have a high failure rate on the slip over or stick in ones.

/ Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now... #7  
Yep, thats them. I wasn't aware they existed until Dennis showed them to me and put them on my M9. Look like scope covers on a rifle scope. Keep in mind that my M9 cab unit is a 2004. Back then they weren't available.

What I do with my remotes is I color code them with colored zip ties, each remote has a specific colored zip tie on the barrel and a corresponding one on the hose end on the implements so I can match the colors and not have to guess what goes where. A number of my implements have multiple hoses that must go on certain remotes to function properly.
Everyone does that

1652288227508.jpeg

/ Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now... #8  
My covers are color coded. I still don't like those as well as the well type with drains I had on my old 5310.

/ Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now... #9  
My covers are color coded. I still don't like those as well as the well type with drains I had on my old 5310.
I have the catch reservoir on my Massey 7495. Drains the dribble into a plastic bottle

/ Kubota is offering some nifty hinged remote outlet covers now... #10  
5030, when you can, post the part numbers please! I’ve broken one of mine…. I wasn’t expecting to find a new one!