Kubota Hydraulic Pump Question B8200

/ Kubota Hydraulic Pump Question B8200
Is this a gear drive or hydrostatic transmission? With gear drive would be small chance of water causing ongoing catastrophic failures. If hydrostatic there would be greater chance of problems but doubtful on catastrophic since there is no mention of any problems other than the loader operation.

/ Kubota Hydraulic Pump Question B8200
I Sold the tractor “as is” to someone who knew exactly what they were getting. I priced it cheap enough they could pull the loader off and sell the bare tractor for a profit over their investment cost.

/ Kubota Hydraulic Pump Question B8200 #13  
Is this a gear drive or hydrostatic transmission? With gear drive would be small chance of water causing ongoing catastrophic failures. If hydrostatic there would be greater chance of problems but doubtful on catastrophic since there is no mention of any problems other than the loader operation.
That is true. And the HST version of the old B8200 has hydraulic return filtration. I also had the contemporary B20, which also had major water-in-the-oil problems, which is a PITA to fix. Multiple flushings of the sump, and pressure filter changes still left white gooey sediment in the tank.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to circulate and heat the oil, and ventilate it to evaporate the emulsified water?