Kubota HST L3010 bucket has no lift power only

/ Kubota HST L3010 bucket has no lift power only #1  

Uzii

Tractor
FF Industries F12 mini excavator
We have a Kubota HSTL 3010, and recently the lift bucket stopped been able to lift a bucket under load without having the engine at high rpm’s. The PTO and the buckets ability to curl isn’t a problem they still have power. It’s only in the bucket lift mode that I have this problem. It was only yesterday I replaced all the filters drained the 10.3 gallons of hydrostatic oil and replaced it with fresh oil. Thinking this would fix the problem but it has not. I’m now thinking I should buy a hydraulic pressure kit to test the hydraulic pressure in and out of the hydraulic controller what should be my next step in diagnosing why this has no power to lift ?

/ Kubota HST L3010 bucket has no lift power only #3  
How many hours ?
Whats the air temperature ?
Where do you live ?

/ Kubota HST L3010 bucket has no lift power only #4  
We have a Kubota HSTL 3010, and recently the lift bucket stopped been able to lift a bucket under load without having the engine at high rpm’s. The PTO and the buckets ability to curl isn’t a problem they still have power. It’s only in the bucket lift mode that I have this problem. It was only yesterday I replaced all the filters drained the 10.3 gallons of hydrostatic oil and replaced it with fresh oil. Thinking this would fix the problem but it has not. I’m now thinking I should buy a hydraulic pressure kit to test the hydraulic pressure in and out of the hydraulic controller what should be my next step in diagnosing why this has no power to lift ?
A pressure gauge is nice to have. It's an inexpensve and custom additon to any tractor. The gauge is fun to watch, and gives you a check on loader lift and health. The actual pressures may surprise you - they did me. I have one & recommend it.

But the problem you are describing is often cured by checking and re-attaching all of the loader quick disconnects - just as seville009 says above in #2.

/ Kubota HST L3010 bucket has no lift power only #5  
We have a Kubota HSTL 3010, and recently the lift bucket stopped been able to lift a bucket under load without having the engine at high rpm’s.
If you can lift when engine is a high RPM, then your connections are OK.

You have probably blown a piston seal on one of the lift cylinders. If you want to know which one, just put your hand on each lift cylinder when trying to lift. You will feel/hear the fluid bypassing. A laser temp gauge will show elevated temp as well. Of course, both could be leaking, but it is likely one is leaking more than the other.

/ Kubota HST L3010 bucket has no lift power only #6  
I suspect @dfkrug has the right idea. A broader hydraulic issue would show up with all of the loader functions.
Also, since the op mentions a complete hydraulic service, did you remove and clean the stainless mesh pre filter? My previous L3410 had one that catches the large material before the canister filters. Unlikely related to the current issue, though it should be cleaned.

/ Kubota HST L3010 bucket has no lift power only #7  
Have you replaced any hoses, or somehow introduced air into the system?

/ Kubota HST L3010 bucket has no lift power only #8  
Had a similar issue with my old L3010. Turned out to be the PTO lever was stuck in the fully raised position, causing it go into bypass.

Worth a look.