Kubota Hauler

/ Kubota Hauler #1  

dullpain

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 4 WD w/ FEL, Kioti CK4010SE HST, 21' Flatbed Gooseneck Trlr.
Couldn't hardly let Scruffy get away with no competition on the portability issue. Dodge 3500 w/Cummins diesel, 21' Wil-Ro gooseneck w/deck over.

/ Kubota Hauler #2  
Thats a slick looking trio, all the way around MAC!

/ Kubota Hauler #3  
Oh Ya! Way cool! I'm thinking along those lines, to haul two horse trailer, and 9' cabover camper both at the same time. That would do it!

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

/ Kubota Hauler #4  
Very cool rig. Got to love that gooseneck trailer with the upper shelf. I'm starting to experience some sort of envy complex, again. Got to quit looking at all of the great truck/trailer/tractor rigs some of you folks have. With 3 kids in college, it's killing me.

Bob Pence

/ Kubota Hauler #5  
That sure is a fine looking rig, McCallum, but I ain't quite figured out how RobertN is going to haul a 9" cabover camper and still hook up a goose neck trailer./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ Kubota Hauler #6  
NOW THATS WHAT I NEED /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif!!!!!!!

The Ben from MA /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ Kubota Hauler #7  
/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Nice..very nice setup. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Kubota Hauler #8  
Nice rig Mac! But it appears you need to run your truck by the body shop! It needs to be repainted Orange so the colors don't clash! :eek:)

/ Kubota Hauler #9  
Bird,
I'm doomed to a bumper/hitch pull(I use frame mounted receiver). I guess that isn't all that terrible though.

A 1-ton dually like that would be sweet though! The jacks on the camper would have to be switched out to the swing out type, to clear the dually's.

We have thought about a 5th wheel horse trailer with the front being a RV section. They have some really nice ones. It'd be kinda odd though, to go on vacation while hauling this horse trailer combo, with no horses /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

/ Kubota Hauler #10  
RobertN, I kinda guessed you were talking about the truck instead of the whole rig./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif My first camper was a 10.5' cabover, slide-in rig on a 3/4 ton Chev.; never want to do that again, at least not without a dually. And, yep, I've seen some of those RV/horse trailer combos. Some of them get pretty plush.

Bird