Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed

/ Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed #1  

beppington

Elite Member
Tractor
Here
Maybe ya'll already knew this, but: Today I discovered this nice little slot in my L3940's LA724 loader (slot on both sides) that holds my machete (one on each side if you want) in a secure, easy access location, no mods necessary, just drop it in / lift it out. Haven't found any downsides to it so far, of course it's only been a day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,972
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,680
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 1,315
   / Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed #2  
I like it!

/ Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed #3  
That's good but from the thread title, I thought you found a way to mount them to cut overhanging branches and briars as you went down the road :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well, I can always hope (fantasize, really)!

Ken

/ Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed
That's good but from the thread title, I thought you found a way to mount them to cut overhanging branches and briars as you went down the road :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well, I can always hope (fantasize, really)!

Ken

Oh! Ha-ha! Oops! I guess I should've titled it "... loader stores 2 machetes, ..."

/ Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed #5  
I was kind of expecting a simple way to mount to machetes to the SSQA. I was kind of hoping to see some sort of Mad Max Kubota.

/ Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed #7  
Now if you can only figure out a way to stash a scythe ...

/ Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed #8  
Well I sure thought I'd get a few more responses like this ... Maybe most tractor guys have no use for machetes?

Nah, if it is small enough to cut with a machete it is within the limits of the FEL to tear it down/off/out. :thumbsup:

/ Kubota Grand L40 loader holds 2 machetes, no mods needed #9  
Maybe ya'll already knew this, but: Today I discovered this nice little slot in my L3940's LA724 loader (slot on both sides) that holds my machete (one on each side if you want) in a secure, easy access location, no mods necessary, just drop it in / lift it out. Haven't found any downsides to it so far, of course it's only been a day.

Glad I don't live in your town if you need to carry machete on your tractor!

Glad I don't live in your town if you need to carry machete on your tractor!

It's for choppin' into my jungle, not choppin' people ... Sheesh!

Choppin' vines, saplings, small branches ... many of which from the tractor :thumbsup: