Kubota Flasher problem

/ Kubota Flasher problem #1  

pochie

I have a 2004 Kubota BX 23. I have never had an electrical problem until yesterday. I noticed my flashers were on. When I checked, the switch was OFF. I turned them:cool: ON, then OFF and they went off momentarily but then continued to flash. If they were in the ON or OFF position and I switcher either turn signal on...the turn signals worked properly. When I put the turn signal switch in neutral the flashers came on again. I let them flash and looked later and they had stopped. I had the BX parked outside for 3 days and it was rainy. I thought maybe water leaked in and messed up the switch. Then they came on again. I put her in the garage and unhooked the negative cable until 24 hours later. I thought if it was water/moisture it might dry up. Today, it did the same thing and is now still in the garage with the neg. cable unhooked. It starts as normal and the headlights work as normal. I suspect a worn out flasher switch. Opinions? Thank you, Pochie

/ Kubota Flasher problem #2  
This problem is so common it is ridiculous. Try a search to find the many, many discussions and suggestions.

/ Kubota Flasher problem
:)I'll just let her dry out and won't let her sit out anymore when rain is forecasted. Have a good week!..and thanks for your help. Pochie