Kubota BX24 Bogging Down

/ Kubota BX24 Bogging Down #1  

KidTulocay

Tractor
Kubota BX24
Kubota BX24 usually runs fine but bogs down/loses power when under load, like heavy mowing, and will even stall if I don't release the PTO. I changed fuel filter and cleaned air filter but still a problem. Suspect either the fuel pump or governing mechanism. Anyone have experience with this "feature"?

/ Kubota BX24 Bogging Down #2  
Did you change both fuel filters? One under the floor board before the lift pump and one after pump next to the engine. The one before the pump is most often the dirty one.

/ Kubota BX24 Bogging Down #3  
The only issue I have had with my BX24 not running right is when I do a lot of log winching at idle. I mow at 2700RPM or more and never have any issues.

Doug in SW IA

/ Kubota BX24 Bogging Down
I agree, there are two filters, did you get them both?
Now I did. Took out belly mower and home-made fan shield to get to it. Then floor pan. Only 5 hrs. later it was changed. But tractor still bogging down/stalling. Could this be an injector pump problem?

/ Kubota BX24 Bogging Down #6  
When you changed that fuel filter did fuel pour out of the line. If not the tank might be clogged. There is also a small electric fuel pump that coukd be bad. You should hear it clicking when you turn the key on but don’t start the tractor.