Kubota BX Mid-PTO Driveline Yokes

/ Kubota BX Mid-PTO Driveline Yokes #1  

blackmajicwoman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1500, ZD331
Greetings,

Does anyone know where I could procure slip yokes that are on the Kubota BX Mid-PTO driveline (part# 70060-01147)? I had one yoke break, and seems simple enough to cut off and weld on a new yoke. I know NOTHING about shaft lines or where/how to procure parts, but very fluent in assembling the u-joints. The Kubota part# 70060-01147 is $200, but i can't imagine the yokes cost that much. I bought an entire new complete driveline shaft and trying to salvage this as a spare. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

/ Kubota BX Mid-PTO Driveline Yokes #2  
See if these guys have the right part. This is their catalog, you can get to the website from the address but they do not sell to the public.

These guys sell stuff that G&G makes to the public

I have not dealt with either company yet, but will be ordering a couple parts soon, which is how I know about them.

/ Kubota BX Mid-PTO Driveline Yokes #3  
Google that part #, then look at results. Messicks lists the driveshaft, along with yokes separately,which are close to $100 each anyway. Better off with the new complete shaft it seems, as you don't know how that other yoke was stressed when the other broke...