Kubota B2920 rear drive problems

/ Kubota B2920 rear drive problems #11  
What air pressure are you running?

/ Kubota B2920 rear drive problems #12  
That would be a fantastic outcome. Good find and I bet you are feeling better about the whole situation. Good.

/ Kubota B2920 rear drive problems
The tires on the rear of my B2920 are 12-16.5. I have liquid ballast. The manual indicates 40psi. Sound right to folks? I need to check what the psi currently is. There is no sign that anything is amiss- is that because the tire has ballast in it and it would not show low pressure?

/ Kubota B2920 rear drive problems #14  
It is common, especially during cold weather, for filled tires to be too stiff for an owner to notice low air pressure. If they are low, fill them to the correct pressure and get through the winter.

/ Kubota B2920 rear drive problems #15  
The tires on the rear of my B2920 are 12-16.5. I have liquid ballast. The manual indicates 40psi. Sound right to folks? I need to check what the psi currently is. There is no sign that anything is amiss- is that because the tire has ballast in it and it would not show low pressure?

40 PSI??? That doesn't sound right to me.

I run the liquid filled tires on my B2910 at around 12~15 PSI. Less sometimes when I don't check them for a couple years...and they somehow lose a bit of pressure.

/ Kubota B2920 rear drive problems
Funny the tire in question registered 65 PSI. The other one registered nothing and gurgled when I put air in it. the brain is starting to hurt