Kubota B2782B front snow blower

/ Kubota B2782B front snow blower #1  

HEC

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 @ B2650HSDC
I am disappointed in this blower and the way it was put together , and who ever designed it surely has never had to work on it . Set screws falling out do to no lock tight on them . A bolt came out where the front drive shaft hooks to the blower and the shaft was spinning and banging around until I could shut that off . The reason I know the bolt had to have come out is due to a keyway on the shaft and I was able to find the key on the ground . The front driveshaft guard was destroyed , the keyway slot disfigured just slightly but took about 2 hrs. to make necessary repairs and get it going again . There are way to many moving parts for a front blower for me anyway . I wish I had gone with a rear blower and front end loader and a front mounted plow for the minor storms .

/ Kubota B2782B front snow blower #2  
Did you buy it new or used? Just wondering what condition it was in. If new, you should be able to sell it, buy a rear blower and front blade and still have money left over!

/ Kubota B2782B front snow blower
Did you buy it new or used? Just wondering what condition it was in. If new, you should be able to sell it, buy a rear blower and front blade and still have money left over!

It was brand new

/ Kubota B2782B front snow blower #4  
Hello HEC,

one possibility would be that perhaps you could consign it to the dealer and sell it that way but you would still need a snow blower as soon as you consign it to them UNLESS you order a 2 stage pronovost snow blower from Paul Vanderzon or a single stage Meteor from a local dealer.