Comparison Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r

/ Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #11  
What was wrong on your 1025r?
Loose radiator hose. Loose throttle. Accidently shut off fuel valve with my right foot. Oil leak behind injector pump. Keep just short of 2 years. Wrong tractor for me.

No turning brakes.

/ Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #12  
doesn't the deer lift more than the bota ?
No. Kubotas have far more hydraulic flow and lift at both ends. Here's a recent comparison. No contest at all. There are videos that show this as well.

Attachments

• Comparison Kubota vs. JD.JPG
    Comparison Kubota vs. JD.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 283
   / Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #13  
I don’t have any experience with the 2025R, but I can recommend the B2601, great tractor!

Mike

/ Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #14  
In the size/class of the B2601, it is a fantastic model, I have a B2620 and pretty much all the things I wish were different were addressed on the B2601. Also they have the D1105 engine which is a fantastic runner, I have 2 with over 3k hrs in commercial mowers and still running strong.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #15  
No. Kubotas have far more hydraulic flow and lift at both ends. Here's a recent comparison. No contest at all. There are videos that show this as well.
seems like I saw a Tim the tractor guy compare a Kubota and a deere of equal size and the deere lifted more than the kubota.
He was comparing the B series with the equal deere model

/ Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #16  
seems like I saw a Tim the tractor guy compare a Kubota and a deere of equal size and the deere lifted more than the kubota.
He was comparing the B series with the equal deere model
The specs are published and available. There is no need to speculate.

/ Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #17  
The specs are published and available. There is no need to speculate.
I wasn't speculating . I saw the video .
You can put anything on paper. It's real life that count

Last edited:
   / Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #18  
That’s a Kubota BX tractor vs a John Deere 1 series, not the B series or 2 series the OP asked about.

Last edited:
   / Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #19  
I wasn't speculating . I saw the video .
You can put anything on paper. It's real life that count

That’s not relevant. Not even the same tractors we are discussing. The BX only has one lift cylinder, unlike other models.

/ Kubota B2601 vs Deere 2025r #20  
That’s a Kubota BX tractor vs a John Deere 1 series, not the B series or 2 series the OP asked about.
If I were the op I would choose the kubota it seems to be the better choice of these two tractors