Kubota B2410 Deck question

/ Kubota B2410 Deck question #1  

double hunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1715
Just bought 2005 Kubota B2410, super little machine,,I have a question about the mower deck, in the up position the front wheels are not clearing the ground,,is this the way its supposed to be, looked under and the stops on the rear of the deck are all the way up against the stops,,any info appreciated

/ Kubota B2410 Deck question #2  
how far down are the wheels adjusted down? There should be a bunch of holes for the inches of grass to cut.

/ Kubota B2410 Deck question #3  
Look at the parallel linkage in front going to the frame, if that gets worn it will cause the front of the deck to drop, there are 2 adjusting nuts on each side try to keep it even as you take the slack up, helps to be on a level surface so you can measure.

David

/ Kubota B2410 Deck question
Id tried both of those suggestions with no help,,still will not pick the front wheel decks off the ground,,looks like the front is trying to come up just as the back lift is topping out,,gonna keep messing with,, got to be an adj,,may have been put back on wrong at some point,,but I do appreciate the help

/ Kubota B2410 Deck question #5  
I had the same thing happen. The cause was the front was hooked up incorrectly.

/ Kubota B2410 Deck question
Are yu talking about the part that goes from the front of the deck to front quick hitch

/ Kubota B2410 Deck question #7  
The yoke on the pivot point directly on the front of the mower deck.