Kubota AR 30 Grey excavator

/ Kubota AR 30 Grey excavator #1  

goldminerx

My Kubota AR 30 has everyone stumped, including the two mechanics at the local Kubota dealership that tried for three days finally gave up. There were ghost type signals that caused the swing and boom to move on their own sometimes. then nothing responded. The mechanics thought that it needed a new computer so I had one brought in from Japan via my supplier. Power goes in but fails to come out on the new computer too. This system is totally electronic including the joysticks. I have a manual showing everything I need, including wiring diagram and all connections are numbered, BUT ....this manual is in Japanese and their are a lot of words mixed in with the voltages etc. Therein lies the problem. At least $1000. to have the manual translated properly (technical material). It has come to the stage that I am searching for a Japanese speaking mechanic locally, so far no luck. Is anyone familiar with this Grey model, or have any good suggestions? Signed; Cantdigg

/ Kubota AR 30 Grey excavator #2  
Yiksel Holycrapi!!!! Doesn't sound fun....probably should figure out a plan befoe the cost =s buying a US/Export model machine. Never heard of a AR30, I have KX121-3. Good luck, let us know for sure how it plays out. Best regards.

/ Kubota AR 30 Grey excavator #3  
Hi There,
Would like to know how you got on re Kubota Ar 30 although mine has "Asseado" AR 30 as the brand with a Kubota engine. I have a similar problem. Computor is stuffed due to staff shorting out trying to start without a key.
Be interested as to whether you were able to sort out your problem.

Regards
Bruce Mathews