Kubota announces price increase

/ Kubota announces price increase #11  
Obviously NOT !

Then why are they using this as justification to increase prices if they bring in finished goods with steel sourced from Japan?

If they use the tariff as justification which they are not subject to, that's predatory pricing.

/ Kubota announces price increase #12  
On your way back north, unload the new L and drive it across the bridge. Tell customs it was your mode of transportation into the U.S. and you are just returning home. :D

On a second thought, I don't suppose they would believe that...........:rolleyes: :(

/ Kubota announces price increase #13  
ANYTHING that is worth something, steel, copper, aluminium, has no place to go but up. As our magical, manipulated dollars loose value.

/ Kubota announces price increase #14  
Then why are they using this as justification to increase prices if they bring in finished goods with steel sourced from Japan?

If they use the tariff as justification which they are not subject to, that's predatory pricing.
Majority of Kubota’s sold in the USA are made in the USA.

/ Kubota announces price increase #15  
Majority of Kubota’s sold in the USA are made in the USA.

Majority of Kubota's are 'partially' assembled in the USA.......not made in the USA. This is nothing but a cop-out to raise prices

/ Kubota announces price increase #16  

No... it's the market we are in. Cost of materials are up on all things. It's where we are today.

/ Kubota announces price increase #18  
Majority of Kubota's are 'partially' assembled in the USA.......not made in the USA. This is nothing but a cop-out to raise prices

My understanding was that the BX (highest volume tractor in the lineup) was fully made in the USA, and exported to other countries from the USA.

/ Kubota announces price increase #19  
My understanding was that the BX (highest volume tractor in the lineup) was fully made in the USA, and exported to other countries from the USA.

Even if that were true ( and I think it is not) all BX production would not add up to a majority of Kubota production.

/ Kubota announces price increase #20  
I guess all of you that are still working are making the same per hour pay as you were 5 years ago or those that are self employed are not raising any prices due to raising employees wages or wanting to raise your annual income? It's not all about steel.