Kohler Oil Cooler

/ Kohler Oil Cooler #11  
T 5 rotella vs amsoil 10-30,30 or mobel 1. Any opinions on what is best for a kohler magnum 18?I think i'm going to use one of these.

/ Kohler Oil Cooler #12  
Mobil 1's reputation has taken a bit of a beating in the car world (BITOG forums), and with the price of Rotella (either T5 or T6) it's hard to go with anything other than the Rotella, especially since it's the only diesel-designed oil of your bunch.

/ Kohler Oil Cooler #13  
Shell rotella T5 or T6 what one should i use in a kohler magnum 18hp.I am thinking T5 but not sure?The walmart here sells the T5.

THANK YOU

/ Kohler Oil Cooler #14  
Either is just fine. T5 is partial-syn, T6 is full-syn. T6 is a tad better than T5, but T5 is miles better than dino squeezings.

/ Kohler Oil Cooler #15  
Thanks Captain Ned you have been very helpful.
I am still thinking about the Amsoil 4stroke 10w30.
But as i am looking around Royal Purple comes up alot what do you think of the 10w30 they sell for small engines?One nice thing it sells on ebay so in will be a little handier to get than the amsoil.
Thanks again

/ Kohler Oil Cooler #16  
Some tend to run hot. I swapped the engine in my Deere ZTR and the new one runs so much cooler you'd think it was a completely different design. I have a good used cooler from a CH20....same unit used on CH/CV18-25. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I know this is a long shot but do you still have that used Oil Cooler for a Kohler?

/ Kohler Oil Cooler #17  
I know this is a long shot but do you still have that used Oil Cooler for a Kohler?

Welcome to TBN.
Now, since the thread is from 2012, your best bet on finding the cooler is to PM the OP of this thread.

/ Kohler Oil Cooler #19  
Hey, Thanks for the reply, I was going to do that but I didn't know how to PM here.

Go to the person's username and click on it; the PM link will show.

/ Kohler Oil Cooler

Kurttb1:
Don't know if you were able to get the used oil cooler from that old post but if not, I have a "Brand New" one for a CH20 that I never installed. I will sell it at a reasonable price. Post back on this site contact info if you still need one.

Leo Rabon